Monday 3 March 2014

A Little Extra Shine.

Hey lovelies!

Sorry I disappeared for a while!
But I'm back now, YAAAAY! 

This is just a quick one about some shine spray I got off my friend Sophie after helping her do a 'spring clean' on her make up and hair products.

Paul Mitchell | Awapuhi Shine Spray | Wild Ginger


I like this product but this time I decided to do a pro's and con's list to mix things up!

Pro's:

The smell is gorgeous, I have a thing for spices and with this smelling like ginger I instantly fell in love.

The shine it leaves on my hair is glorious but it doesn't make it look greasy.

So easy to apply as it is a fine mist, which means you don't end up with clumps of shine, it spreads evenly.

It also adds condition which is an added bonus as I have dry hair.

Con's:

It doesn't last that long, after a couple of hours, (especially seeing as I like to run my fingers through my hair) the shine disappears.

You need to apply quite a bit to get a decent shine. 

If you apply it regularly through out the day, as it looses shine, it can make your hair very greasy very quickly. 

Summary

Over all, I do like this product. I would definitely buy it again but only use it for things like nights out. It's no good for everyday use as it just doesn't last long enough for my liking.

Available from Glamour Shop for £17.95

See you soon sweeties!

Lots of love, 

... Twitter ... Instagram ... 


No comments: