Sunday 16 February 2014

Frizzy Uncontrollable Ends Fixed!

Hey guys!
After seeing a fellow blogger and friend (Sophie) yesterday after her trip to Loughborough where she did some shopping, she bought some Percy & Reed hair products. One of which was the 'Finishing Polish' that she quite kindly gave to me :) 
Percy & Reed - Finishing Polish.


After washing my hair yesterday and not straightening it and just tying it straight up, my hair turns into a giant frizzbomb! So, after my friend gave me this, before straightening my hair, I decided to give it a go... 
The results were FANTASTIC
As a recent sufferer of Alopecia (which is now growing back), I also have a lot of patches of hair, although only small patches, that are about 2 inches in length. Having a natural kink in my hair makes these patches stand out like a sore thumb unless I straighten or hairspray them 'til the high heavens! 
With a pea sized amount of this 'Finishing Polish' it smoothed out all my flyaways and also reduced the frizz on the ends of my hair by a dramatic amount! It is literally 'Quite Frankly Flawless' as it says on the bottle! The cream contains extracts of the horse chestnut which softens and moisturisers the hair as well as giving a good flexible hold.
Oh, and it also smells BEAUTIFUL!
This will definitely be a product that I will buy in the future.
Thank you Sophie ;)
That's all for now!
Available from John Lewis, under Percy & Reed section online for £10.00

... Twitter ... Instagram ... 




No comments: