Wednesday 12 February 2014

Feb' 2014 Birchbox



Contents
Nail Rock - Nail Glitter/Velvet
Urban Veda - Radiance Exfoliating Facial Polish
Beauty Protector - Protect & Oil
Gilchrist & Soames - The London Collection Shower Gel
Eyeko - Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner

Life Style Extra
Green & Blacks 70% Dark Chocolate

This is my first ever Birchbox and so far I am quite impressed! There is such a variety of products within the box which has made it interesting, I will definitely continue to get this in the future! Now, heres a little breakdown of each product...

Nail Rock - Nail Glitter/Velvet
I have a big obsession with nails! I like to do my own acrylic nail (even though I may not be brilliant at it!) and I am always looking for new colours and interesting textures. I have never heard of this before today, so instantly, I tried it out! 
Please ignore the terrible painting and picture quality! Like I said I'm not that good! 


It does have a lot more sparkle and glam to it then the picture shows, which makes it good for that special valentines date or just to add a bit of glam to your life!
You paint the nail with the base provided and then dip the wet nail into the glitter pot, also provided! The only downside to this, is that it does take 15 - 20 mins to dry... But the finished product looks amazing!
Available from Birchbox Shop for £6.99


Urbanveda - Radiance Exfoliating Facial Polish 
I've not yet tested this product personally but the reviews for it look great!
Its designed to be a gentle exfoliator which has been packed with superfruits to give you an even and youthful complexion. It has 3 botanical extracts, 4 actives and 5 bio-oils inside.
Botanical extracts - Liquorice, Papaya and Goji berry.
Actives - 
Glycerine, Pumice, Tumeric and Arjuna.
Bio-oils - 
Orange Patchouli Coriander Cedar Marigold.

Available from Urban Veda themselves for £8.99

Beauty Protector - Proctect & Oil
This is the exclusive launch of this product!
This is a nourishing oil for the hair to protect it against heat damage, UV ray damage and breakage. I applied a little to the ends of my dry hair after straightening, as this the area most affected, and it definitely smoothed and make my hair look shiny, rather than dry and damaged. It has a sweet, almost chocolately smell and can be used on either damp or dry hair.
Available from Birchbox for £16

Gilchrist & Soames - The London Collection Shower Gel
This shower gel smells fantastic! Infused with red tea, grape sea and milk thistle, the tea definitely sticks out in the smell of this shower gel, which I love. This shower gel has been designed to refresh and rehydrate skin, and again, not being able to test this yet, I checked the reviews and this shower gel also has had brilliant reviews! It is also a paraben-free formula!
Available from Gilchrist & Soames for £13.75

Eyeko - Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner
Being a MASSIVE eyeliner fan, this is the product I was most excited about and was dying to try! I LOVE THIS! It is so easy to apply without the worry of smudges and messes of typical liquid eyeliner! It just glides over the lid to create that perfect feline flick we all crave! It normally takes me about 5 - 10 mins when I do my make-up to create an even, decent looking flick, with this, I was done in less than 2 minutes! It is literally a 'foolproof' eyeliner as they describe it!
Available from Eyeko for £12


& of course, the little chocolate treat provided as a little gift! We all know how to eat chocolate and what's in it so we'll pass on that! Is there anyone else that has the Birchbox? Did you love the products as much as I did? 

... Twitter ... Instagram ... 

No comments: