Wednesday 19 February 2014

Concealer Crisis!

Hey Sweeties!

Recently it was my birthday, and for my birthday I got a MAC gift voucher (YAAAY!) by the lovely Sophie.
So, having run out of concealer, as I just plough through it, I decided to buy some MAC concealer.

MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer - NW15 

Having a lot of blemishes after a recent breakout and REALLLLLY dark circles, I thought I'd splurge on a decent concealer and I am so glad I did.
I have fallen in love.
A lot of concealers, even the more expensive ones, don't tend to cover my dark circles very well. You can always see a little bit through the concealer, but with this nothing!
The redness from my blemishes in non-existent and dark lines over my face disappear!
It has made my face look so bright and healthy!
This will definitely be a repurchase. 

Available from Debenhams online from the MAC section for £15.50 

... Twitter ... Instagram ... 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog is very inspiring!
Love to read your posts.

Have a great day!

xoxo
Kelly

http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

Unknown said...

Hiii!
Thank you soo much :)
I really love your blog too :)

Thanks again sweetie!

Lauren'x