Wednesday 19 February 2014

Colour Time.

Hey lovelies.

After having black hair for so long, I decided it was time for a bit of a change.
I have been deciding over that for the last few weeks and finally decided I wanted RED!

Soooo, I used this:

Garnier Olia - #6.60 - Intense Red

With the ends of my hair still being black it was hard to tell how well this product had worked, but at the roots ( as I've not dyed my hair since Oct'13 ) it has come out a lovely intense deep red, and in the sunlight the ends of my which are black have a nice red sheen to them. 
Without having ammonia, this product is better for your hair plus doesn't blow your nostrils off with the vile smell that the ammonia in hair dye gives.
The oils also help to restore the damage to the hair that dying can cause.
Normally, after I dye my hair, it has a dry course feeling until I have washed it at least 3 times, however, because of the oils, this wasn't the case.
My hair was instantly soft, sleek and shiny.
This is definitely going to the choice for future colours.

Available from Superdrug for £6.99 
and most leading supermarket for similar price.


... Twitter ... Instagram ... 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

red hair always looks so cool! I really like garnier hair dyes as well X

http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/